Comment on page
Terms of Service
Last updated: October 2023
Before you begin using Double Counter (“Bot”, “Service”), it is essential to understand and agree to these Terms of Service ("ToS", "Terms"). By adding, accessing, or using our Bot, you hereby comply with and are bound by these Terms.
The use of Double Counter is subject to these legally binding ToS, and by utilizing our Bot, you agree to adhere to them. If you disagree with any part of the ToS, you must refrain from accessing or using the Bot.
We reserve the right to modify these ToS at our sole discretion, without any personal notice. Any changes to the ToS will be updated on this page. Your continued use of the Bot post-modification constitutes your acceptance of the revised terms.
Double Counter is a subsidiary of Tellter SAS. Tellter SAS is a company registered with the Paris company registry (SIREN Identification Number 899 727 606, Paris RCS), with a capital of 5,000 euros, located at 9 rue des Colonnes, 75002 Paris, France. The President, CEO and Publication Director is Nathan Lourenço, he can be contacted at this e-mail address: [email protected].
Double Counter provides Discord servers with the ability to verify their joining members and check for the existence of alternate and/or automated accounts, thereby mitigating spam and potential misuse. We strive to offer consistent and high-quality services.
By using Double Counter, you agree not to:
- Try to abuse any Double Counter systems, included but not limited to: bot, website, servers...
- Violate intellectual property and copyrights and/or using Double Counter's branding for scam purposes
- Use and exploit Double Counter to attempt "doxxing" another user's account or revealing their personal information
Should users violate the stipulations laid out in these Terms of Service, we reserve the right to undertake one or more of the following enforcement actions:
- Warning: issuance of a formal warning requesting immediate compliance with ToS
- Immediate termination: in case of more severe, we reserve the right to terminate the service at our sole discretion without prior notice. This includes, but is not limited to, removing the bot from the targeted server and/or wiping all associated data about the server and its members from our systems.
- Report to Discord: when needed, we will file a report to Discord's Trust & Safety Team so they can take appropriate action
- Legal action: should we deem the breach is impacting our image or finances in a consequential manner, we reserve the right to pursue legal action with our usual advisors.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Double Counter shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from your access to or use of, or inability to access or use, the Bot.
For any inquiries, comments, or concerns regarding these ToS, please contact us at: